Hampton Court Kayak Tour with Tuition 90 minutes
Get ready for a unique adventure. Paddle the Thames starting & finishing at the Pub "Ye Old Swan" Public Slipway in Thames Ditton, KT7 0QQ. Kayak alongside the wonderful houseboats & observe the large variety of wildlife. On the way view the vista of the historical Hampton Court Palace, once home of King Henry VIII.Glide past the grandeur of the palace on this Hampton Court Kayak Tour. Hampton Court is the highlight. From the river you'll see the riding school, the Royal Mews and those iconic glittering gold gates that lead the way to Hampton Palace, built for Cardinal Wolsey, but then taken back by King Henry VIII and extended. Sit back and paddle and enter the Royal spirit from your own private seat!
A chatty guided history will be given about the famous location & surrounding area from your own British Canoe Union Instructor. Sit back and paddle and enter the Royal spirit from your own private seat!
All the necessary equipment, basic introduction to paddling, a health and safety brief and chatty guided history of the famous location from your BCU Guide.
- Google Map
After your basic briefing you will settle in for a gentle paddle starting and finishing at the public slipway beside Ye Olde Swan Pub, Thames Ditton, KT7 0QQ. As we paddle upstream towards Molesey lock, you will pass fine houseboats, small islands and a variety of wildlife. You will view the historical Hampton Court Palace from a unique seat and paddle close to the famous Golden Gates, entrance to the Palace. The Hampton Court Kayak Daytime Tour lasts 90 minutes including your health & safety briefing. The standard tour is available at various times throughout the day.
- "Absolutely brilliant experience with with excellent induction by Ben,I recommend this to anyone young or old, very relaxing way to to sight see hampton court and the river thames, to sum brilliant "Jerry Collins
9th July 2015
- "Hi there tour was excellent with our guide Ben who was wonderful, polite and great fun to be with. He made us all feel relaxed and confident in his hands. Great guy.Nina Hollingsworth
Cheers Ben and thank you. nina "
8th July 2015
- "Ben was excellent he made us feel safe and was great fun so polite and relaxed. Great guy thanks Ben."Nina Hollingsworth
7th July 2015
- "Really liked to see Regent's Canal, one of my fav spots in London, from inside! It's a very interesting and unsual experience to have in London! You should definetely go! =)"Joao Pravermlondres
6th July 2015
- "Booking only difficult because it was a Virgin Experience voucher and code wasn't accepted. Once I contacted Niahm direct it was plain sailing!!!Helen Brown
We both thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, recommend it thx"
6th July 2015
- "Lizzie and I had a great time. Really enjoyed the route. Instructors helpful, knowledgeable and chatty. Thanks for an excellent time. "Neil Holloway
6th July 2015
|Book a Date|