Hampton Court Kayak Tour with Tuition 90 minutes
Get ready for a unique adventure. Paddle the Thames starting & finishing at the Pub "Ye Old Swan" Public Slipway in Thames Ditton, KT7 0QQ. Kayak alongside the wonderful houseboats & observe the large variety of wildlife. On the way view the vista of the historical Hampton Court Palace, once home of King Henry VIII.Glide past the grandeur of the palace on this Hampton Court Kayak Tour. Hampton Court is the highlight. From the river you'll see the riding school, the Royal Mews and those iconic glittering gold gates that lead the way to Hampton Palace, built for Cardinal Wolsey, but then taken back by King Henry VIII and extended. Sit back and paddle and enter the Royal spirit from your own private seat!
A chatty guided history will be given about the famous location & surrounding area from your own British Canoe Union Instructor. Sit back and paddle and enter the Royal spirit from your own private seat!
All the necessary equipment, basic introduction to paddling, a health and safety brief and chatty guided history of the famous location from your BCU Guide.
- Google Map
After your basic briefing you will settle in for a gentle paddle starting and finishing at the public slipway beside Ye Olde Swan Pub, Thames Ditton, KT7 0QQ. As we paddle upstream towards Molesey lock, you will pass fine houseboats, small islands and a variety of wildlife. You will view the historical Hampton Court Palace from a unique seat and paddle close to the famous Golden Gates, entrance to the Palace. The Hampton Court Kayak Daytime Tour lasts 90 minutes including your health & safety briefing. The standard tour is available at various times throughout the day.
- "The one hour Kayak tour in Windsor was excellent, as was the instructor. There were 5 of us in the group and we all found it good fun in a lovely part of the world. We would all recommend it to others"chris mills
2nd September 2015
- "Had a great time! Would recommend this tour. The only slight drawback was that we didn't actually get to see much of Hampton court, but it's ok as we still had a great time. Friendly and fun guide. "Meera Ravailya
30th August 2015
- "Thoroughly enjoyed my introduction to kayaking with this company. It felt safe paddling on a non-tidal section of the Thames with the instructor looking out for passing motor launches. Training good"EMILY ELKINGTON
25th August 2015
- "Very enjoyable. Sonia was very good. Would certainly recommend."Alex Willson
24th August 2015
- "A lovely family day, lots of fun and can't wait to do it again"Julie Holdsworth
19th August 2015
- "Great day out! The instructor, Ryan was very knowledgeable and made sure all members of the group enjoyed the tour. "Paul Woodcock
18th August 2015
|Book a Date|