Windsor One Hour Kayak Tour
If you're new to kayaking why not give our paddle Windsor one hour Tour a go? An unforgettable Tour of history and fun. Kayak Windsor bursting with natural beauty.
Spot the delights of Eton College. Enjoy the awesome view of Windsor Castle, the oldest inhabited Castle in Europe.
Kayak under one of the oldest bridges on the Thames and row your boats along the magnificent Windsor vista.
All Windsor Tours start and finish at the same point: SL4 5JB at the Public slipway beside Windsor Leisure Centre
- Google Map
Paddle Windsor for one hour, an unforgettable Tour of history and fun.
Kayak Windsor bursting with natural beauty. Spot the delights of Eton College.
Kayak under one of the oldest Bridges on the Thames. Sit back and row your kayak gently along thes magnificant vista of Windsor.
The one hour Tour includes a basic introduction to paddling a kayak, health & safety brief and allocation of equipment.
Great value at only £19.99
- "The instructor provided excellent guidance prior to and whilst being on the water. I would certainly recommend the kayaking experience to my friends and colleagues."Mark Carter
8th October 2013
- "We had a thoroughly enjoyable paddle in Windsor. Dave was a fantastic guide and instructor and even though we had sea kayaked a number of times previous to this we gained some new kayacking knowledge."Chris Mussell
30th September 2013
- "Dan the instructor was really good. Had a great time and he helped make it.Jennifer Evans
I would love to get more involved in the sport.
9th September 2013
- "Fabulous! Ready to go again with different friends! "L Elliott
1st August 2013
- "It was our return tour as we'd all enjoyed it so much last time! The boys liked the games just as much as general kayaking. Another winning day, thank you and David too."L Elliott
16th July 2013
- "The tour was fantastic. My husband, two teenage boys and I thoroughly enjoyed it. David the instructor was great - lots of interesting facts along the way. Perfect route. Great value. Will be back"Sara Pennant
28th May 2013