Windsor One Hour Kayak Tour
If you're new to kayaking why not give our paddle Windsor one hour Tour a go? An unforgettable Tour of history and fun. Kayak Windsor bursting with natural beauty.
Spot the delights of Eton College. Enjoy the awesome view of Windsor Castle, the oldest inhabited Castle in Europe.
Kayak under one of the oldest bridges on the Thames and row your boats along the magnificent Windsor vista.
All Windsor Tours start and finish at the same point: SL4 5JB at the Public slipway beside Windsor Leisure Centre
- Google Map
Paddle Windsor for one hour, an unforgettable Tour of history and fun.
Kayak Windsor bursting with natural beauty. Spot the delights of Eton College.
Kayak under one of the oldest Bridges on the Thames. Sit back and row your kayak gently along thes magnificant vista of Windsor.
The one hour Tour includes a basic introduction to paddling a kayak, health & safety brief and allocation of equipment.
Great value at only £19.99
- "We had an amazing time. Lots of fun and splashing. Already thinking of organizing another kayaking experience"katarzyna hajec
12th May 2013
- "Excellent afternoon, pity about the weather however that didn't stop us. Fantastic value for money and we will definitely be booking again. Thank you"Sarah King
25th August 2012
- "Great fun and definitely made me want to do more"Jeremy Thomas
13th August 2012
- "A fabulous afternoon which all 6 of us enjoyed. Dan was a great instructor and made it good fun for everyone. We can't wait to go again and will recommend it to all our friends. Thank you. "Maria Evans
12th August 2012
- "Very enjoyable and instructive on beautiful stretch of river."Warren Leat
10th August 2012
- "I got my dad the tour for the two of us as a Fathers Day gift, we both had a fantastic time seeing Windsor from the water with our friendly instructor. "Michael Cass
26th July 2012
|Book a Date|
|Windsor Kayak Tours|