Windsor One Hour Kayak Tour
If you're new to kayaking why not give our paddle Windsor one hour Tour a go? An unforgettable Tour of history and fun. Kayak Windsor bursting with natural beauty.
Spot the delights of Eton College. Enjoy the awesome view of Windsor Castle, the oldest inhabited Castle in Europe.
Kayak under one of the oldest bridges on the Thames and row your boats along the magnificent Windsor vista.
All Windsor Tours start and finish at the same point: SL4 5JB at the Public slipway beside Windsor Leisure Centre
- Google Map
Paddle Windsor for one hour, an unforgettable Tour of history and fun.
Kayak Windsor bursting with natural beauty. Spot the delights of Eton College.
Kayak under one of the oldest Bridges on the Thames. Sit back and row your kayak gently along thes magnificant vista of Windsor.
The one hour Tour includes a basic introduction to paddling a kayak, health & safety brief and allocation of equipment.
Great value at only £19.99
- "Sorry for late reply. We enjoyed the Kayak trip, everything was very well done, the instructor helpful and polite. We will definately be back again at some point. Thank you."Michael Dachtler
27th August 2014
- "Paddy is a great instructor - I had a great time! "Claire Blake
11th August 2014
- "WE HAD A VERY NICE TIME AND DAN WAS A VERY GOOD INSTRUCTOR. WINDSOR WAS A GOOD PLACE TO START FOR A BEGINNER. WE WILL PROBABLY TRY A LONGER LONDON KAYAK TOUR NEXT TIME."LORRAINE WALLAND
3rd August 2014
- "David was great. Calm and friendly. The day was warm and the river was busy. Loved it."Johanna Carter
26th May 2014
- "Excellent tour. "Sarah King
26th May 2014
- "It was a thoroughly enjoyable experience. We really enjoyed our river tour and the guides were very friendly and capable. Highly recommended."Rosalie Fordyce
6th May 2014
|Book a Date|