Hampton Court Kayak Tour
Get ready for a unique adventure. Paddle the Thames starting & finishing at the Pub "Ye Old Swan" Public Slipway in Thames Ditton, KT7 0QQ. Kayak alongside the wonderful houseboats & observe the large variety of wildlife. On the way view the vista of the historical Hampton Court Palace, once home of King Henry VIII.Glide past the grandeur of the palace on this Hampton Court Kayak Tour. Hampton Court is the highlight. From the river you'll see the riding school, the Royal Mews and those iconic glittering gold gates that lead the way to Hampton Palace, built for Cardinal Wolsey, but then taken back by King Henry VIII and extended. Sit back and paddle and enter the Royal spirit from your own private seat!
- Google Map
After your basic briefing you will settle in for a gentle paddle starting and finishing at the public slipway beside Ye Olde Swan Pub, Thames Ditton, KT7 0QQ. As we paddle upstream towards Molesey lock, you will pass fine houseboats, small islands and a variety of wildlife. You will view the historical Hampton Court Palace from a unique seat and paddle close to the famous Golden Gates, entrance to the Palace. The Hampton Court Kayak Daytime Tour lasts 90 minutes including your health & safety briefing. The standard tour is available at various times throughout the day.
- "Ruth & Robin were professional and courteous. They had put up with me and still kept their cool. Nerves of still. Viki says lovely and helpful - a fantastic experience."Andrei Petunin
3rd November 2014
- "Great afternoon on the river, instructor was fun and make it adventurous."Graham Taft
12th October 2014
- "A really enjoyable Kayak Tour for the four of us - our second. Thanks Ben for being a very good host and instructor. No bubbly; but we hope to book another session soon depending on location options"Paul Warminger
6th October 2014
- "We went on the 28th Sep for the 1st time. We found the instructor to be very helpful and we felt safe on the water with her. She also was very knowledgeable about the area. We loved it and will do it"Angela Randall
6th October 2014
- "Ben was excellent, he was really helpful especially with a member of the group who was struggling."Jessica Stevens
28th September 2014
|Book a Date|