Hampton Court Kayak Tour
Get ready for a unique adventure. Paddle the Thames starting & finishing at the Pub "Ye Old Swan" Public Slipway in Thames Ditton, KT7 0QQ. Kayak alongside the wonderful houseboats & observe the large variety of wildlife. On the way view the vista of the historical Hampton Court Palace, once home of King Henry VIII.Glide past the grandeur of the palace on this Hampton Court Kayak Tour. Hampton Court is the highlight. From the river you'll see the riding school, the Royal Mews and those iconic glittering gold gates that lead the way to Hampton Palace, built for Cardinal Wolsey, but then taken back by King Henry VIII and extended. Sit back and paddle and enter the Royal spirit from your own private seat!
- Google Map
After your basic briefing you will settle in for a gentle paddle starting and finishing at the public slipway beside Ye Olde Swan Pub, Thames Ditton, KT7 0QQ. As we paddle upstream towards Molesey lock, you will pass fine houseboats, small islands and a variety of wildlife. You will view the historical Hampton Court Palace from a unique seat and paddle close to the famous Golden Gates, entrance to the Palace. The Hampton Court Kayak Daytime Tour lasts 90 minutes including your health & safety briefing. The standard tour is available at various times throughout the day.
- "SONIA OUR INSTRUCTOR, WAS VERY FRIENDLY HELPFUL AND INFORMATIVE. IT WAS MY VERY FIRST TIME ON THE WATER. THE WEATHER COULDN'T HAVE BEEN BETTER. I HAD A LOVELY TIME WITH MY SON, WHO HAS KAYAKED BEFORE"Lauren mitchell
4th June 2013
- "I booked the London Kayak Tours for the first section of my Hen Party and we all LOVED it. It was so enjoyable kayaking along the Regents Canal - surprisingly relaxing. Thank you for a great Hen! :)"Emma Clarke
3rd June 2013
- "Fantastic experience that offered something new to even a blue badge tour guide!Matthew Rhodes
Would highly recommend, especially the 'Sunrise Tour' by Tower Bridge - amazing."
29th May 2013
- "The tour was fantastic. My husband, two teenage boys and I thoroughly enjoyed it. David the instructor was great - lots of interesting facts along the way. Perfect route. Great value. Will be back"Sara Pennant
28th May 2013
- "A Sunday afternoon unlike any other - sunshine, gliding along the Thames past some amazing houses and of course Hampton Court - it was very enjoyable indeed. Thank you. :)"Rosie Rebeiro
20th May 2013
- "A great day out on the river and I would highly recommend this to any age group."Dan Knapper
20th May 2013
|Book a Date|
|Hampton Court Tours|