Hampton Court Lunchtime Kayak Tour
Get ready for a unique adventure. Paddle the Thames starting & finishing at the Pub "Ye Old Swan" Public Slipway in Thames Ditton, KT7 0QQ. Kayak alongside the wonderful houseboats & observe the large variety of wildlife. On the way view the vista of the historical Hampton Court Palace, once home of King Henry VIII.Glide past the grandeur of the palace on this Hampton Court Kayak Tour.
The Hampton Court Kayak Lunchtime Tour lasts 2 hours paddling at 12.30 and finishing at 2.30pm. You will then have the option of heading to the Pub for lunch.The Tour starts at 12.30 and finishes at 2.30pm. LUNCH IS NOT INCLUDED. A superb lunch is offered by the Pub, "Ye Olde Swan" in Thames Ditton, KT 7 0QQ and they will always reserve a table for us!
Hampton Court is the highlight. From the river you'll see the riding school, the Royal Mews and those iconic glittering gold gates that lead the way to Hampton Palace, built for Cardinal Wolsey, but then taken back by King Henry VIII and extended. Sit back and paddle and enter the Royal spirit from your own private seat!
- Google Map
If you would like a more leisurely experience why not choose one of our extended Lunchtime tours ?
The most enjoyable Tour in London! A treat indulging all your natural senses.
Lunchtime tours leave at 12:30, and last 2 hours in total. We paddle merrily along listening to birds instead of traffic passing the historical Hampton Court Palace, . We work up an appetite and moor up at a riverside restaurant/pub in Thames Ditton called "Ye Old Swan" for some traditional English fare.
Add a bottle of Champagne to give it the finishing touch. The ideal gift.
After booking you'll receive all the information you need on the nitty gritty, where to meet and what to bring.
Please ensure you meet our restrictions for participation before you book.
- "Jemma did a great job. I really enjoyed the afternoon and would recommend it to others, and go again!"Darren Prouty
17th June 2013
- "The tour was really enjoyable, and a great experience. The only reason it gets a 4 out of 5 is because it was a chilly day so I did get quite cold afterwards! All in all, a great day!"Katie Metcalf
4th November 2012
- "An excellent experience in a lovely setting on the Thames. Sonia our instructor was great fun to be with and went the extra mile by giving us lots of interesting facts about the surrounding area."Caroline Vowles
3rd October 2012
- "I had a wonderful time, Jemima was very friendly easy to chat too, informative, and knowledgeable. I felt that although the weather was "poor" it helped to enhance the experience. "Lesley Alexander
27th September 2012
- "Richard was absolutely brilliant, really good day out, would very much recommend "Angela Allcock
18th September 2012
- "As a first timer in a kayak I felt very confident with our guide Jemima who took care of usElizabeth Dunford
and gave us a very interesting and informed tour from Thames Ditton. Thanks for a lovely
17th September 2012