Hampton Court Kayak Tour with Tuition 90 minutes
Get ready for a unique adventure. Paddle the Thames starting & finishing at the Pub "Ye Old Swan" Public Slipway in Thames Ditton, KT7 0QQ. Kayak alongside the wonderful houseboats & observe the large variety of wildlife. On the way view the vista of the historical Hampton Court Palace, once home of King Henry VIII.Glide past the grandeur of the palace on this Hampton Court Kayak Tour. From the river you'll see the riding school, the Royal Mews and those iconic glittering gold gates that lead the way to Hampton Palace, built for Cardinal Wolsey, but then taken back by King Henry VIII and extended. Sit back and paddle and enter the Royal spirit from your own private seat!
- Hampton Court 2 Hour Tour
- Google Map
If you would like a more leisurely experience why not choose one of our extended Lunchtime tours ?
The most enjoyable Tour in London! A treat indulging all your natural senses.
2 Hour tours leave at 12:30, and last 2 hours in total. We paddle merrily along listening to birds instead of traffic passing the historical Hampton Court Palace, . We work up an appetite and moor up at a riverside restaurant/pub in Thames Ditton called "Ye Old Swan" for some traditional English fare.
Add a bottle of Champagne to give it the finishing touch. The ideal gift.
After booking you'll receive all the information you need on the nitty gritty, where to meet and what to bring.
Please ensure you meet our restrictions for participation before you book.
- "We had a lovely day yesterday and Sonia was a very warm, welcoming and informative guide. We'll definitely be back with a bigger team next time! Thanks for a great experience, Christian and Beth"Christian Thompson
28th September 2015
- "A brilliant paddleChristopher Llewellyn
I arrived early and found that the others in the group had cancelled.Ben and I set off and we went much further up and down the river than is normal for tour. Thanks Ben "
13th September 2015
- "Had a great time! Would recommend this tour. The only slight drawback was that we didn't actually get to see much of Hampton court, but it's ok as we still had a great time. Friendly and fun guide. "Meera Ravailya
30th August 2015
- "Thoroughly enjoyed my introduction to kayaking with this company. It felt safe paddling on a non-tidal section of the Thames with the instructor looking out for passing motor launches. Training good"EMILY ELKINGTON
25th August 2015
- "Very enjoyable. Sonia was very good. Would certainly recommend."Alex Willson
24th August 2015
- "We are local so know the area but had great fun with outSarah Payne
R guide who actually taught us to paddle!! Many thanks might do Windsor next "
8th August 2015
|Book a Date|