Hampton Court Kayak Tour with Tuition 90 minutes
Get ready for a unique adventure. Paddle the Thames starting & finishing at the Pub "Ye Old Swan" Public Slipway in Thames Ditton, KT7 0QQ. Kayak alongside the wonderful houseboats & observe the large variety of wildlife. On the way view the vista of the historical Hampton Court Palace, once home of King Henry VIII.Glide past the grandeur of the palace on this Hampton Court Kayak Tour. From the river you'll see the riding school, the Royal Mews and those iconic glittering gold gates that lead the way to Hampton Palace, built for Cardinal Wolsey, but then taken back by King Henry VIII and extended. Sit back and paddle and enter the Royal spirit from your own private seat!
- Hampton Court 2 Hour Tour
- Google Map
If you would like a more leisurely experience why not choose one of our extended Lunchtime tours ?
The most enjoyable Tour in London! A treat indulging all your natural senses.
2 Hour tours leave at 12:30, and last 2 hours in total. We paddle merrily along listening to birds instead of traffic passing the historical Hampton Court Palace, . We work up an appetite and moor up at a riverside restaurant/pub in Thames Ditton called "Ye Old Swan" for some traditional English fare.
Add a bottle of Champagne to give it the finishing touch. The ideal gift.
After booking you'll receive all the information you need on the nitty gritty, where to meet and what to bring.
Please ensure you meet our restrictions for participation before you book.
- "Great outing in fabulous location. Our instructor, Ben showed patience and professionalism throughout the session. "Anne-Marie Lavollee
13th April 2015
- "Ben was great - really friendly, informative and in control of the situation. We had a great time and would definitely recommend it to our friends! "Victoria Stanton
30th March 2015
- "We went on the 28th Sep for the 1st time. We found the instructor to be very helpful and we felt safe on the water with her. She also was very knowledgeable about the area. We loved it and will do it"Angela Randall
6th October 2014
- "Fantastic tour, would recommend it highly. Particularly enjoyed the bubbly and the relaxed instruction. Brilliant afternoon!"Paul Davis
22nd July 2013
- "Great day out, great location for the trip at Hampton Court.Jane Walden
The pub provided great refreshment after kayaking in the heat.all very good. Very safe and well looked after by the instructor.
20th July 2013
- "Really enjoyed this trip although the weather could have been better. The view of Hampton Court was truly stunning; made a super photo. I would certainly like to try another trip."Marion Thompson
25th June 2013
|Book a Date|